Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another One?


I bet we all know what this means.

Yes, we do.

Another quilt, baby!

But, Sarah. You already have 3 quilts in various stages of UNFINISHEDNESS!

So? Is "unfinishedness" even a word?

You're just avoiding the topic. You use any excuse to buy fabric, don't you?

No...

Right.

For your information, I have been actively quilting my log cabin quilt (which I started 9 years ago) and it's almost finished. Then, I plan on finishing the tumbling blocks quilt top, doing an easy quilt stitch on that one, and then, then I'll start this new one. It's going to be my Autumn Quilt using Amy Butler's free quilt pattern for "Brick Path". I think I'm going to add a Flying Geese border on the sides for full autumn glory effect! It's going to be awesome!

If it ever gets finished.

Whatever.

3 comments:

Amber said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Can you teach me to quilt? I need an excuse for buying cute fabric, right now I just buy it.

clair said...

Pretty fabric! I can't wait to see all of your quilts. Good job on almost being finished!

Frau Niesen said...

Wish I could sit and quilt with you. My 90-yr-old gram has almost finished our little girl's quilt-- isn't that amazing? I have a t-shirt quilt started and in a box somewhere in my parents' house.

If you end up with 3 unfinished quilts, maybe you can make eclectic quilt and put them all together. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...