Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Posting...

I know I haven't posted much in awhile. Sorry about that. My daughter's been having a lot of doctor appointments and my weeks get busy without me even trying! I really need to slow down a little. I've been reading on the Progressive Pioneer blog and she has started to physically write her blog posts to a friend who then scans them and posts them onto the blog. I really admire that.

I do love to write and receive letters in the mail. I have a good friend that I've corresponded with mostly through the mail for 4 years and it's been a lovely experience. She just moved to Scotland for school and so now I'll be receiving post from there! I think that's pretty exciting. Not nearly as exciting as an e-mail from Scotland. And no cool stamps either.

I hope to post more things soon.

2 comments:

Beanie's Mama said...

No more packages from England for you. You'll just have to settle with parcels from Philly (or visits).
:-)

Sarah Rachelle said...

True, but I'd MUCH rather see you in person anyway! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...