Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Top is Finished!


Today I finished the window pane quilt top. Hooray! I am a little miffed about those stupid green squares, but I didn't really have a choice. I just didn't buy enough of the other fabric. I'm slightly tempted to go back and see if I could get some more and redo those squares.... The perfectionist in me is screaming to be heard! But, oh well. I'll just ignore that side of me and be happy that I actually finished something! Well, the top at least. Next up will be putting together the backing, making the sandwich of top, batting, and backing and then figuring out how I'm going to quilt this thing without driving myself insane like with the last quilt. :-)


Those ridiculous green squares! They totally ruin the look! Arrrgg......

1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm not gonna lie those green squares are kind of yucky but overall it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...