Thursday, March 22, 2012

Food Storage Survey

Last year at my church's annual Women's Conference I taught an Emergency Preparedness workshop. For this year's conference they've invited me to teach a Food Storage workshop! I am really excited for this opportunity. I love studying about food storage and finding ways of preparing that work for me and my family. (And there are so many ways to go about it.)

I've put together a survey to ask women about their challenges and successes with getting together a 3 months supply of food. If you'd like to take the survey, that would be great! Click HERE.


3 comments:

Holly Hox said...

I did it! good luck at your workshop--they asked the right person to teach it for sure :)

Sarah Rachelle said...

Thanks Holly! If you'd like responses, just let me know and I can write you back about stuff. :-)

Holly Hox said...

I would love to hear what you have to say about all my 'problems' :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...