Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photography

You might notice a new widget thing on the side bar from RedBubble. I'm a little hesitant about selling or advertising, but I was trying to think of a way to help us save money toward our future homestead from home and one of the only things I can think of right now is my photography. So, feel free to browse, and if you feel so inclined, to purchase a print or some cards. If not, that's okay! Still feel free to look through my photographs of nature and farms and architecture. I like being able to share my photography and to think that others enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks! :-)

2 comments:

Holly Hox said...

You've got some nice shots! My favorite is the bee boxes--makes me long for summer!

Beanie's Mama said...

Wow-sers! Hadn't really appreciated your gift until now. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...